Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day

I had a terrible night last night with the Hud. Not sure if it was because we didn't stick to his bedtime routine due the Pacquiao fight, or if he's going through his 3 month growth spurt. Yep, that's right, 3 months. How time flies!
Anyhow, I got very little sleep last night... but this morning, the hubby gave me the sweetest card, along with 2 dozen roses. Hudson gave me a cute card as well :)
We then went for a walk around the hood, and hung out with our pups at home.
That was then followed by lunch with my family, and then dinner with his family.
We are planning on celebrating again one day this week- this time, it would just be for our family. It's hard when we are trying to accommodate everyone, and since I'm not high up on the mom seniority list, it feels as if it's not really my day.

Oh, well. It is what it is.

Life is GRAND!

No comments: