Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Oh So, Neglected Blog

Clearly the combination of motherhood, work, and school is not a great mix.
It leads to lack of time for frivolous things, such as this blog. So here's my lame attempt to update it.
Hudson is now 7 1/2 months. I can't believe it! It seems just like yesterday we were taking this tiny thing home with us. Now, he's an actual baby- chubby legs and all. Gone are the days of the floppy infant we took home from the hospital. Now our days are filled with laughter and clearly lots of love.
I started back to work in August with a 6 month old baby. I'm not sure what I would do without my husband's help, because he has been wonderful with Hudson. I'm so grateful that he's such a good daddy.
I'm also glad we found an awesome nanny. She's been so good with him, and I feel so comfortable leaving him with her. It makes going to work that much easier.
Going to a school that I want to go to actually helps too! My kids are great and so are the other teachers. I couldn't have asked to be at a better place.

Life is GRAND!

No comments: