Thursday, May 22, 2008

what a wonderful Thursday!

As most people know, I hate Thursdays. It's what stands between me and Friday, which means it's one day closer to the weekend.

However, that all changed today, on this particular Thursday. When this arrived in the mail.

A giant THANK YOU to one of the most generous people I know. I have been wanting one of these for a while now, and was saving up for it. However, whenever I had the money, something else would come up that needed to be funded. But alas, I am now a proud owner of a MACbook Pro.
I am THRILLED beyond words. And of course, EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for such a wonderful gift.

Again, THANK YOU!

On another note, tonight is my first work event in a long while. I am a little apprehensive and feeling a little out of sorts. I will make be there though- with a little help from my friends- one in particular- The One That Got Away. She made sure she was with me tonight. So for that, I am also grateful.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

"For everything that has been- THANKS!
For everything that will be, YES!"

No comments: