Monday, December 27, 2010

31 weeks

I think I am now somehow numb again to the life changing effects this baby will have on me. Either that, or I am trying so hard to focus on how great this experience is, that it's totally overshadowing the doubts and fears I have.
I truly hope it's the latter.
Christmas came and went, and well, our household wasn't much prepared for it.
I just couldn't bring myself to decorate this year, or have our annual Christmas party.
Bummer, I know.
Perhaps next year. Actually, next year, I know it will happen. There will be a 10 month old baby for whom I'll be doing all of it for. How's that for motivation?
Meanwhile, here I am on Christmas break trying to get ready. I am now nesting.
I have been cleaning and organizing up a storm.
My husband, I'm sure, is not very enthusiastic about it, since it implicates him in more ways than one. Plus, it highlights all of his messiness.
Yet, I still can't help but love him :)

No comments: