Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life as a mom

Life nowadays is completely different to what it once was.
Gone are the days of sleeping in and running off to wherever I want, whenever I want.
It is now dictated by a precious little boy, one that I am proud to say is mine, and he is just an angel.
I am now up every 3 hours with no help (especially on the nights when his daddy has work the next day) and consider myself lucky if I'm able to shower and eat at some point during the day. I consider myself especially lucky if I'm able to take a nap during the day. For most of the day, I am either peed on, spit on, or have throw up on me. Yet, I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. I love spending time with my little bug- watching him grow and change right before my very eyes. He already looks completely different from when we brought him home.
He is 1 month old tomorrow, and already time seems to be going by so fast.

Dear sweet baby Hudson,

I am so very lucky to be your mom. I am enjoying this journey with you.
Your daddy and I are very grateful that you are in our life, and cherish every moment we spend with you.
You are such a blessing and we love you very much.





Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: