Tuesday, September 2, 2008

baking adventures

Whenever the hubby's crew is home, someone is responsible for lunch on Sundays. This past Sunday just happened to be the hubby's turn. He decided he would make pizzas- so we bought tons of dough from Trader Joe's and a bunch of different things for toppings. He also asked me to make a cake. I had to make a sheet cake- my very first one. Here's the result...

white sheet cake with bavarian creme filling and chocolate buttercream frosting.


Here's the close up of the logo. All hand piped. Definitely took me hours, and left me with a cramped hand.


I also decided to be nice and threw in some sugar cookies.



They both got rave reviews! I hear that everyone loved it.

I had left over Bavarian Creme, so this is what I did with it...
Creme Puffs



Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: