Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh, the start of another week- alone!

Yep, the hubby has been called out to another fire. I am definitely hoping that it's less than 2 weeks this time around, but of course, we never know.

Here are a few updates:

*It's almost birthday month- October to be exact. Birthday celebrations are happening next weekend. My dear friend Megs, and her mom are throwing me a tea party on Saturday, October 4th. I cannot even begin to say how excited I am as I LOVE tea parties. The day after, the 5th, is Hunter's 21st birthday. The following weekend is another birthday party for me, followed by my actual birthday, the 14th. 26. That's how old I'll be.

*The dogs are behaving much better!! Yesterday, we had no fights at all. Our bahaviorist must really be working. At least she better be with the amount of money we are spending. However, dogs that get along well= priceless!

*I slept this past weekend. Yay me! I felt they were really well deserved since I was beginning to get sick, and I couldn't have that happen.

*I am at a lack of further updates, so til next time.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: