Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bummer Sunday!

Asides from still having my killer migraine- which I've had since last Thursday, the hubby got called out to a fire. Thus, leaving me and the boys at home, alone for a maximum of 2 weeks. Hopefully it's shorter than the 2 weeks. Of course, being the sissy that I am, I cried over this. I've gotten used to having him at home, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I can't bear the thought of not sleeping next to him at night, or waking up without him, but alas, here I am.
I just hope that the next few days go by really quickly so that my heart will once again be at peace- and of course extremely ecstatic.

Life is GRAND- except it just threw a curveball at me.
Super Panda

1 comment:

Wildland Firefighter Wives said...

I totally understand your feeling. I hope your head is feeling better. Just don't let him know that you've been crying. It makes them worry about us and it's hard to focus on their jobs when they are thinking about us.
L&H