Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Offer

Today I got an offer from the school I interviewed at yesterday.
It's for a Full time receptionist position, and of course, the first choice in their substitute pool (since I'd already be at the school). I would be making what a substitute teacher would be making.

This is less than what the other school would offer me, should they give me an offer... which I still don't have yet.

This school that offered me a position today is closer to home, and would slowly transition me into a classroom environment. According to the principal, the receptionist position is not their long term goal for me.

Yesterday, I walked out of here wishing they would offer me a full time position.
Today I got one.

What to do? What to do?

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: