Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh,it's Monday!

Long time, no blog.
Nothing of interest has been going on as of late.
Last week, the hubby was home- all week. YAY!
He went to work on Saturday, and then he went to a fire yesterday. He came home this afternoon to sleep and back again at work tomorrow- 5 AM.

This weekend, I did a lot of nothing and it was GREAT!
I had fun spending Saturday morning with Girlfriends who are in my mastermind group (a group where we foster each other's dreams), and then went to my mom's house to hang. My whole family ended up going to church and the mall together. I discovered a lovely new store called Foreign Exchange, and I bought a few things. I stayed within my budget. HA! Shocking, I know.
Then yesterday, I spent time with the family again running errands and eating ice cream. I then spent a few hours on my couch watching TV. I totally feel re-charged and ready for the week ahead.

Last week, I wasn't feeling so positive. This week, however, I am hoping to change that. I am looking at the week ahead with high hopes... because "I believe that the world is plotting to do me good. I can't wait to see what it is."
I don't know where I got that mantra, however, it puts me in a really good mood whenever I say it out loud with conviction.

I did not do any baking this weekend, but will be doing a cake for Sunday for Andrea's birthday.

For everything that has been- Thanks!
For everything that will be, YES!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda