Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday quickie

It's just been the same old, same old... except that the hubby has been home, so that's definitely exciting, and fun. It's nice to have someone on hand to bounce ideas off, talk to, laugh with. Although we still can't plan anything in advance, it's nice to just have him home. I sleep much better with him around!

This weekend, Nikki and I are planning a bake-a-thon on Saturday. YAY!
We're going to perfect the art of making cookies. It's my first time, so we'll see.
I will also be making a cake for Andrea's birthday, which we will be celebrating on Sunday.
Sunday is fondue day with the gals. I hope to have pictures to post from that.
I think the hubby lost our camera- again- for the seoond time in two weeks though. So we'll see.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda