Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Dream About My Dad

It's been a while since I've had one of these dreams.
When he first passed away in January, I had dreams about him much more frequently.
The dream about him, plus the message really put me at ease.
It definitely speaks volumes to me.

In my dream, my dad was sitting behind a large desk looking over some paperwork.
He then looked up and said to me "I am proud of you."
He then proceeded to say "This is a good deal."

I'm going to assume that the last line is for the house we're putting an offer on.
I've never heard my dad tell me that he was proud of me, so hearing it (even though I was dreaming) meant a lot- so much more than I could have ever imagined.
I feel like I spent my whole life growing up trying to compensate for the fact that I grew up without him, or that I was trying to get his approval. To hear him say he's proud of me definitely makes a world of difference in my life.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: