Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend line up

Friday:

- Hunter's Stand Up Comedy show at the Verity Room.
Yay Hunter!

Saturday:

-Weights and spinning at the gym.
-Twilight (again!) with my niece, newphew and Emila. There's a Q&A with the director afterwards at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks.

Sunday:

-Disneyland with the MEEN girls and a few guys. HA! MEEN girls= Megan, Emila, Erika, Nicole. Get it?

*I totally need to figure out when to get a mani andd pedi, when to get my eyebrows done, and when to make dough for Thanksgiving rolls as well as dessert.
I feel like I'm running out of time since Thanksgiving is next Thursday.
I might be baking for sure Wednesday afternoon since I get off work early that day- but that's also the night of the Hubby's end of season party. Then I need to pack for Cabo. Wow! Time is flying by!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: