Monday, December 22, 2008

Words of Wisdom

From one of my favorite people, Ms. E.
This is her response when I asked her if it was normal to feel nervous, anxious and doubtful about buying a house...

"Even still, I had my moments of doubt, moments when I wondered whether I was making the right decision. But the reality is this...if you can afford the place you're buying, and like the place you're buying (love will probably be reserved for a home that comes later down the line), then it's a good decision. You're offically begining to invest in yourself and your future and that is a beautiful thing. In the words of Martin Scorsese..."you won't get anywhere in life if you don't make a decision"...and YOU my dear have a made a choice which will propel you forward in life. Don't stress out, embrace the newness, and know that everything will be just fine :)"

Thanks E! I love how you always speak honestly and lovingly.
I really appreciate you.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: