Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 1

I've always been an avid blog reader, most especially when I'm here at work.
I know I should be working, yet my curiosity as to how people live their lives- the going ons, etc. get the best of me. It's part of my usual morning routine- get coffee, get situated at my desk, turn on my computer and proceed to read Perez Hilton and the blogs that I'm fond of.
After a few minutes or so, I am ready for my work day to begin.

I am not a super hero by any means, so don't let the name fool you. Super Panda is a pet name that my dear husband has given me many moons ago. Ok, I made up the super part- because if I do say so myself I am quite SUPER! He just gave me the panda part. So for lack of
a better name for this blog, that's what I came up with.

Anyhow, I've always been a little wary of my writing since I feel as if my sense of humor never shines through. I'm really funny in life- it was a goal that I set out to accomplish when I was in 6th grade, and I've gotten pretty good at making a few people laugh. Perhaps they're laughing at my quirks or randomness, either way, I enjoy hearing the laughter.
But really- back to my writing. I graduated college with a degree in English Lit. (and honors- which I always have to add, simply because I worked my ass off for it) and I'm used to writing formal essays. This blogging thing is definitely a completely different form of writing, something that I'm not totally used to. So for the sole purpose of staying true to myself, and having this blog represent me truly, I will write (or try to) the same way I speak... whatever comes to mind. No censorship- which is the way I work, for the most part.

So here it goes- day 1, blog 1.
Cheers!

Life is Grand!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Super Alejandro said...

THATS RIGHT!! FIRST COMMENT ON THE FIRST BLOG!! WATCH OUT PANDA. MAKE ROOM FOR SUPER ALEJANDRO!!