Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 6- a random thought

I've heard it many times before- I'm not expressing myself clearly.
I'm using pronouns rather than nouns. My better half constantly asks "what do you mean?" In my head, I know exactly what I mean, yet my mouth just does not express it clearly enough.
At times, I feel that I'm at a loss for words- although it doesn't seem like it because I'm constantly spewing out jargon. Perhaps it's not that I'm really at a loss for words, but rather that I just don't know how to say what I mean.
It could be, because I myself don't know what I'm trying to express. Or maybe, just maybe, I'm trying to explain something so profound that no words can clearly depict it. Or maybe, according to Milo, my mouth is just lazy! HA! In more ways than one, that's for sure.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: