Thursday, February 26, 2009

LOCKED OUT

Yes, that's how I started my morning.
And no, I'm not upset, grumpy or irritated about it.
I thought it was the funniest thing. Especially since I've been so concerned about making sure everything was locked. Turns out, I've got nothing to worry about, because I can't even get in. HA!

Anyhow, so Matt, my FIL (father-in-law) came to my rescue. He took apart my garage door (which uses the same key as my kitchen door) and we took it to the locksmith who fixed my key problem.

So there goes my amusing story of the day.
Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA

Same thing happened to me at work when i was still with Fely. She bailed me out.

Hotshot's Wife said...

I have locked myself out before and had to have the neighbor lift me up, through an unlocked kitchen window. I was so embarassed.
TRISH