Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Mish Mash of Things

nothing specific to blog about, so here's a quick run down of a few things...

-Today is Tuesday. 2 more days of work. I'm off Friday for our shutter installation... which means, I'll be home all day. I think from 9-5. Except for the time I'll be meeting my boxing coach. That's an appointment that cannot be missed.
I'm way too excited about these shutters! I've been blogging about it for sometime now, I know. I will have pictures up soon- once we find the camera. Yes, it's been misplaced.

-I am sick. I hate being sick. Stuffy nose, cough, the whole nine yards. Yuck!

-The hubby comes home tonight. He doesn't have school/ work tomorrow, but he does have a lot of studying to do. However, it'll just be great to have him home. We've been so busy when he is home- lots of laundry, ironing, shoe shining, helmet cleaning, and more. I'm totally becoming a housewife when he's home. Such a strange thing for me. I don't know how to iron, and have no intentions of learning, so he's been doing that. I've been helping him fold laundry and a few other little things. I'm sure we'll get everything down to some sort of schedule so we won't feel so frantic on the weekends. I'm a schedule kind of gal- this totes has to help me!

-I don't need anything for the house (except for a new oven), nor do I care much for other people's design preferences. HOWEVER, there is just one things that's on my wish list as a housewarming gift (I hope my sisters or girlfriends take note- if you split the cost, it comes up to about $35 a person- split 4 ways)...
It's this magical thing called a Tassimo.

It makes lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, hot chocolate, regular coffee, steamed milk, tea. It's all in one, and it only costs $139. I'm a huge coffee plan, and this is def great! Plus, if you come over my house, I'll make you some :)

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: