Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Updates

*Still not 100% I'm ready for the day to be over so I can go home and rest. I hate taking days off and missing work. So weird, I know. I just hate relying on others to do my work that I am responsible for.

*Omaha Steaks. I received a huge box in the mail from a talent of mine as a late birthday gift. The hubby and I cannot wait to try them. We'll probably be eating them for quite a while though since we got quite a bit.

*I hate the waiting period. We are now in the waiting phase of something that could totally change our lives... ok, more specifically, Milo's. Ok, wait. Mine too.
I hate waiting! I am so impatient.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Hotshot's Wife said...

The waiting phase can be long and stressful. Even on a normal "thing" it can be stressful. Hang in there and you better keep me updated.
Love & Hugs,
TRISH