Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reflections

As I turn 26 this year, I've come to a few realizations...

- That I no longer am a child. I definitely feel more grown up as I turn 26. I feel like this is such a defining moment for me, and I really think that it's all because I've lost a parent.

- This year has definitely been an insane year for me. Nothing will ever be the same-for the years to come. I have been living with such grief, that it has been hard to function at times. This birthday is definitely a bittersweet moment.

- I actually am okay with my birthday this year... I've had some sort of acceptance/ peace with it. I'm sure it also has to do with my dad passing- that this is inevitable, and I can't resist change.

- The future shines brightly ahead. That I feel in my heart and just know.
I am grateful for this.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: