Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Change of Tone

It's funny how things can change instantaneously.
This morning, I was totes excited about the house.
However, the excitement quickly wore off, and I am now totes agitated about it.
I am trying to not let it get to me though, but I think it might be too late for that.

The sitch is this...
We have now given an extension on our 30 days on our townhouse quite a few times.
We were hoping that the last time we gave notice would be the last.
We have everything scheduled for a Friday move- the truck, the friends, furniture delivery, etc.
H O W E V E R. the biggest problem of all is when we're going to get the painting done.
Our painters are ready to come in at a moment's notice. They are simply waiting for us to tell them so.
B
U
T
the biggest problem of all is when we are getting the keys.
It's now one giant clusterfuck.

I need to once again, just let things be. Things are happening for reasons unbeknownst to me. I know that in the end, it will all turn out alright.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: