Thursday, January 22, 2009

Whatever You Resist, Persists!

And that's exactly what I've been doing.
Regarding everything.
Going through the motions, as numb as I can possibly be. Trying to run away from all the emotions.
However, it has caught up and bit me- HARD.
I am now facing the music, folks.
Have been for a couple of days now.

So with that said, I know I have been a grump, a bitch, a whatever else you can think of, please insert here, the past few weeks. I apologize for the way I've behaved, acted and reacted. It was truly uncalled for.
The fact of the matter is that I simply just refused to take the time to think about my reaction to certain events. I failed to realize that it's the only thing- out of all things that are going on, that I can control. I have definitely been resistant to the changes that are taking places- I was trying to manipulate them to better suit me.

I'm sorry.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: