Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An Open Letter

Dear_____________,

Please do not ask me anymore when we're closing escrow on the house.
I let you know everytime something new pops up.
It is putting an enormous amount of pressure on me, and you and I both know that this is nothing I can control. It is out of my hands.
I know you'd like to know so that you can make plans. Trust me, I'd like to know too so I can make plans as well. However, like I've said many, many times- I can't pin down a date because nothing's for sure until our loan docs are released. Please understand. Please stop asking me questions.
You add pressure on me when you keep asking. It reinforces the fact that I am so much more helpless than I'd like to be in this situation. So, please, no more.
I will let you know when I know more- just like I've been doing since we embarked on this journey.

xoxo

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: