Thursday, June 12, 2008

4 years ago today

I married my best friend, and that has made all the difference.
I am incredibly grateful for this wonderful man in my life. He is my friend, my companion, my rock, my lover, my sense of security, my protection, the dad to our two lovely pugs, and a lot more.

I love you dearly Milo. Even though you're not here to celebrate with me, I understand. I know you're trying to make a living and support our family. I admire and respect you for the work that you do. It's a tough job, and you're doing it with no complaints.

For those of you who don't know, my husband is a wildland fire fighter. He's a Bear Divide Hotshot crew member. He's been gone since last Sunday fighting a fire north of Escondido. It's called the Indian Fire. So we are spending our anniversary apart.

This morning while sitting here at work, I got a flower delivery. To my surprise, it's from my lovely husband. Such a wonderful and romantic surprise. I cried like a baby. And I missed my husband more than usual.



Happy Anniversary dear Milo! I love you!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: