Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, Monday

I woke up this morning with a slight sore throat.
As may of you know- I HATE being sick! It totally slows me down. Something I'm not used to. So, with that said, I did everything I could today to try and not have my sore throat develop into anything further.
I took lots of vitamins, drank lots of tea, and tried to sweat it out by boxing and running.
I know, I know... I don't know the meaning of slowing down or rest. I can't help it. I enjoy being busy :)

On another note, I landed a big deal for one of my talents today. The 6 figure kind. That definitely was an awesome way to start the week for me :)

I miss my husband. I haven't heard from him today so I'm a little worried.
I know he is safe. I know he will be home soon. I know I shouldn't be worried.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: