Sunday, June 15, 2008

something new

So tomorrow marks the first time ever that we are leaving our dogs, and our house in the care of other people. For those of you who know me very well, you know that this is an incredibly hard time for me. The hubby and I don't have kids- the pups are the closest things to kids that we have. We usually bring them on trips or wherever we go that require us to spend the night. However, this time around, the hubby is at a fire and I'm leaving to go on a business trip. I know that the dogs will be in good hands, as Sean and Holly will be house and pup sitting for us. I trust that they will be in good hands. Plus, I believe this is the step that I need to go through right now, letting go a little. Letting go and letting flow. Yes, I believe this is another step in the evolution process, so that I may continue to grow. Amen.

Life is GRAND, although I am a little nervous at the moment. Let go, let flow.
Super Panda

No comments: