Friday, June 20, 2008

Home, Sweet Home.

I am thrilled to be home. I cannot wait to sleep on my own bed tonight.
I have made it through this week. I'm so grateful for having done so. I am extremely exhausted, but thrilled that Promax is over nonetheless.

A few things I am grateful for this week:
*Safe travels where I met tons of new contacts and solidified old ones.
*Fabulous meals, a broadway show, and tons more.
*The hubby will be home on Monday. I CANNOT WAIT!
*A new friend, who's helping me understand that it's normal to feel what I feel when the husband is away. Thanks Trish!
Please make sure to visit the Wildland Firefighter Wive's blog. You simply cannot know our ordeal, unless you were in our shoes. However, her blog will give you an idea.
*Awesome friends who also house sat for us and our lovely babies.
*I am most especially grateful for being home. What a feeling!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Wildland Firefighter Wives said...

I am also so thankful for our new friendship. It's amazing how little time we've known each other, but how much we have in common!! Enjoy your hubby, spoil him, make him a nice dinner and just embrace him....lots!! Glad to hear you made it home safely to your babies.