Friday, June 27, 2008

Promax 2008

This is a picture post. Super Panda's adventures in the Big Apple. Promax 2008.

I got there Monday night. We headed to Gaetana's in the West Village for some fun, food, and wine.

Here's some pictures of that night:

me with one of my talents, Courtenay Taylor

me with Courtenay, Mike and Trager- 2 of the best clients around.

me with a few of the boys- Cooney, Tasker, and Champeaux. Courtenay is also in the pic :)

The next night- we went to the Promax Opening Party.

Debbie, me, Jerry and Jess

and since the party was during CA work hours... here I am doing what I do best- WORKING.

The next night, Wednesday, we went to the Atlas party and then dinner with Tasker and Champeaux. We went to the best Brazilian restaurant. Too bad I can't remember the name. It was awesome, especially since I love me some meat. After that, Miss E and I, along with Tasker, went to the BDA party. It sucked! Big time! It was a pretty uneventful night. I decided to make the next night better.

Miss E and I at the BDA party (my outfit totally looked cuter in person)

The last day in NYC- Thursday. The night before, while Miss E, Tasker and I walked the streets of NYC, we decided that we would all enjoy a lovely lunch at The Boathouse in Central Park on our last day in the Big Apple. So, we trekked over to the Boathouse in between sessions.

Miss E and I in front of the Bethesda Fountain (I believe)

After lunch, we went to a session, then stayed for Vince McMahon's Lifetime Achievement Award. I used to be a huge wrestling fan- at the young age of 6. Those are the memories that I hold on to dearly of my dad and I. He definitely must be who I get my athleticism from.

That night started with a trip to the Startrax Party.

Scott, me, Tasker, and Wayne

Then it was off to Rosa Mexicana with the SBV agents and a few of our mutual talents.

Here's me and Jerry (my dessert partner)

outside Rosa Mexicana

After dinner, we headed back to the hotel for the Promax after party.
When that party ended, Miss E and I walked our way to the Hudson Bar with a few other people. We had a blast. After we closed that bar down, we walked the streets of New York looking for pizza. When none looked good enough to eat, we settled for the Gyro stand near the hotel- which we've been told was awesome, and it was.
4 AM- that's when I walked into the room. A half hour later, I fell asleep.
4 hours later, I woke up to get ready for my flight back home.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Cary said...

Looks like fun. I missed seeing you guys this year. =(