Monday, June 22, 2009

More from Drill Tower 40

Just thought I'd post more pictures from the hubby's graduation.






Since the hubby is on probation for a year, chances are I won't be hearing from him at night. This is def a challenge for me, especially since I'm so used to talking to him, even if just to say "good night."
It's okay though because I know he's safe at the station. Last summer, when we would go for days without talking because he wouldn't have cell reception, I would always worry sick because I didn't know his whereabouts. He always felt so much further away from me. However, this time around, I know he's just in Westwood, Station 37.

I am truly proud of my husband. Every time I think about it, tears gather in my eyes. You see, this is a dream that started before we first got married. That was almost 5 years ago. I still remember the rejection letters he received. The heartbreak he felt, and of course, the heartbreak I felt for him. This has been a long journey for us. We both have made numerous sacrifices to get to this point in our lives. This is a journey we embarked on together and I am extremely grateful that this man is my husband.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: