Monday, June 22, 2009

Your Best Life Now

That's the book for next month's book club. I have started reading it since I finished our other book early.
It's just like any other book about the law of attraction, except this one factors in God and is more Christian based.
I think it's exactly what I need at this time.
I need to definitely enlarge my vision...

I also think the lesson is to learn to let go and let God.

That's the lesson I got from Church yesterday, and so far the lesson I'm getting from the first chapter of this book.

Let Go, Let God.

Def a good lesson for me. Things may not be working out the way I'd like for them to, but I know that there's a reason for it in the grand scheme of things. Whatever is to happen, will be for the good of all.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: