Monday, April 28, 2008

all's good on the homefront

With that said, yes, my family and I are all good again.
Thank goodness cause I hate all the bullshit that comes with havign family issues.
We enjoyed a day of dim sum and shopping yesterday.
It definitely took my mind out of the hubby not being home and fighting the fire in Sierra Madre. We knew fire season was going to be bad this year, but we sure as hell didn't think it would start this early. His season doesn't officially even start til May 11th. I pray for the hubby's safety, and all those out there who are putting their lives on the line.

So the weight loss is a battle for me. I lose during the week, only to gain back 1 or 2 lbs. during the weekend. I really need to get this under control. I feel like I'm making 2 steps forward only to go 5 back over the weekend. An exaggeration, I know. Somebody help me to get this under control. I would really hate for all my weight loss efforts to be for nothing, when all I do over the weekends is lose control.

1 comment:

Cary McNeal said...

Try laxatives. Works for me.

Not really. Don't take laxatives. They make you poop a lot. And at the worst times. Like when you are hiking in the woods. It's no fun to shit in the woods. Have you ever tried it? It's a lot harder than it sounds, I can tell you. Then there's the whole wiping issue.