Monday, April 7, 2008

God grant me...

faith and patience.
More so patience because I do believe I have the faith. Sometimes I just lack a little. Please help me to know that 2 weeks will soon be over and that Milo will be home... or please just help me find him a flight home or a ride home this weekend. It's in your hands...

Yes, I know I'm being melodramatic. However, for those of you who do not have babies at home, like I do, it's incredibly tough to be a single parent. I definitely give all those who are single parents lots of credit! It's a lot of work- yes, it's rewarding, but it's work. 2 weeks ago, Jamba had horrible diarrhea. Cash had an ear infection last week. Plenty of walks needed and of course, the feeding. They also fight now and then. It makes it a lot easier when I have someone to share the parenting with. Plus, they listen to their dad more. He's the bad cop. But look at these gorgeous faces- can't help but love them!



On another note, here's a quote I found:

"People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers."
--Dr. Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

No comments: