Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ehhh.

Another week, another Tuesday. So boring of me, I know.
However, I feel pretty blah.
Lost 2 lbs. which is great. But I'm sick, so that's not so great.
Stuffy nose, dry cough makes for some gross shit!

Here are a few random updates:

* Milo comes home on Friday night.
* We are having family over on Saturday for some delicious restaurant bought BBQ and
awesome desserts to celebrate Milo's birthday on the 22nd. Early celebration, I
know.
* I've lost 2 more lbs. Needless to say, I will not be eating said awesome desserts,
and am probably eating very little BBQ during the Birthday Bonanza this Saturday.
* It's been fairly slow at work this week. While I am grateful for this because I am
sick, I am in need of more action. Help me Universe!
*Still running every other day, and boxing 3 times a week. I've got a mean right.
Don't mess with me.
* The boys seem to be enjoying their new diet. Only time will tell if this is the
right diet for them though.
* Last night, I bought the dogs a Fresh Water Flow Deluxe- it's a water fountain
type water bowl. It helps keep their water cleaner, fresher, and cooler. They LOVE
it. Of course, that makes me one happy mommy.
* I am thrilled that tomorrow is Wednesday. One more day closer to the weekend which
I am very much looking forward to.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: