Saturday, July 5, 2008

100 things about me (1-20)

To try and amuse myself, I thought I would copy this from someone's blog... in no order of importance- just however they come to mind.

1.) I was born in the Philippines.
2.) I was the spelling bee champ- 7th and 8th grade.
3.) My husband is my best friend and my one great love. I got pretty lucky that way.
4.) I don't have a lot of girlfriends. I've never been good at it. Although I am now realizing the importance of this and am working towards building FABULOUS friendships. One uppers, takers, slackers, etc. need not apply.
5.) I've always been driven- Ambitious, let's say. Not in a bad way. I would never cross anyone to make my dreams come true. Just hard work and determination. After all, we're all here with our own paths and goals.
6.) I LOVE to read.
7.) I have a deep affinity for shoes. And bags. And clothes for that matter.
8.) My oldest niece looks like me. People often think we're twins.
9.) I can eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for weeks at a time and not get sick of it.
10.) I have 3 journals that I write in every night- my gratitude journal, my affirmation journal, and my emotions journal.
11.) I'm in therapy and I'm damn proud of it. It's definitely the best thing anyone can do for themselves. I highly recommend it.
12.) I have a better relationship now with my father than I ever have- and he's deceased. I do miss him though, but enjoy my talks with him. I know he's around.
13.) For the first time ever, I'm on a budget, and DAMN- it's hard. We're trying to buy a house and trying to save more than usual. Definitely an adjustment period.
14.) I LOVE sparkling water. We buy cases and cases of Pellegrino at Costco.
15.) I got married at the age of 22 to the most wonderful man I know.
16.) I now feel more grown up than I ever have. More so than when I first got married. More so than when we first moved out on our own and had responsibilities.
17.) I have two beautiful pugs- Jamba and Cash. They are the best. They are incredibly spoiled and I would not have it any other way.
18.) I am incredibly grateful for everything and everyone in my life.
19.) I am working on being positive all the time. It's an everyday challenge.
20.) My mom is my best friend. My other best friend. I see her practically everyday.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: