Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quick Update...

*Milo was home for 5 days. I swear it gets so much harder watching him leave each time... especially if he was home for a while. I end up missing him, oh so much! I am hoping that the next two weeks go by fast, and that summer goes by even faster. I definitely cannot wait until it's over. In the meantime, I am still finding ways to occupy myself and my time. Cake classes, dance classes, my niece is teaching me how to knit, hanging out with friends- fun stuff.

*I just finished baking a triple chocolate fudge cake for my class tomorrow. I've prepared a caramel fudge filling for it. I've also made chocolate buttercream for frosting, and white buttercream for decorating. I still need to post pictures of my cakes. I hope to do so soon.

*Yesterday and today, I totally indulged food wise. That should be the last of it for the weekend. I've been so exhausted and just needing to eat to get by. When Milo's not here, our sleep pattern is totally interrupted. I need to work on that.

I believe that's it, for now. I know I need to do the rest of my 100 things about me. Perhaps tomorrow. We shall see what the day brings.

Yes, Asian Mike... I screwed up. My bad. Perhaps lunch next time you're around? I just couldn't today. I needed to rest.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: