Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Monday!

So, I'm totally on track regarding my Summer Goal List.
A huge part of my list is about improving myself- taking risks and enjoying life outside the malls.

So, I have signed up for 2 cake decorating classes, and I am also signing up for Ballroom and Salsa dancing. On top of all that, I am still boxing... which actually has been brought to a new level since I am now going to be sparring tons- within my gym and at other gyms. A bit scary, yes. However, I refuse to give in to that.

So, on certain days I box, I do cardio tons on my own, I have cake decorating on Wednesdays for the next 4 weeks and certain Sundays. Then on Friday nights for the next 6 weeks, I have ballroom and salsa.

I need to find soemone who will teach me how to sew :)

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: