Friday, July 18, 2008

Big Baby

Yes, that is currently ME.

I am ready to just curl up like a ball and cry my eyes out.

WHY?

Simply because this whole house hunting thing is a lot more work than I expected- a lot more work especially when you plan on being the agent on your behalf... All because I have my real estate license, a broker, and of course the lure of sweet commission at the end of all of it- not to mention the sweet new digs that we would be inhabiting.

I'm being a baby, and I am defiinitely acknowledging it. I have the guidance, yet I know I just want someone else to do the work. It's incredibly time consuming, since it's all brand new to me, and of course, frustrating being the perfectionist that I am. It's definitely causing me lots of anxiety and lack of sleep.

I have noticed though that I just usually need a good cry when it comes to frustrating situations. After that, I'm usually refreshed and ready to work. I tend to focus on the task at hand after I've gotten my emotions out of the way.

So, with that said... I probably will have a good cry fest sometime soon. I just need to find the time. I have been incredibly busy, which is another thing that's adding to my frustration... and of course, without Milo, so all the responsibilities are on me. I am currently a single parent. Definitely hard!

I know I'm just being hesitant to change, resisiting it rather than going with the flow.

"FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN- THANKS!
FOR EVERYTHING THAT WILL BE- YES!"

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: