Monday, July 6, 2009

EXHAUSTED!

It was a long, tiring, but fun weekend.
Friday recap has already been blogged about.
Saturday morning, I woke up early and then went on a 5 mile walk with my niece and nephew- we went up steep hills. Fun. Then ran a few errands- like get a few teaching materials, etc.
After that, I went home and got ready for my date with the hubby. We went to Fillmore for their car show. We also went to the fire dept. there so the hubby can turn in his badge and shield since he's now with LA City.
We went home and he got to studying while I got to cleaning. No fireworks for us.
Sunday- church and then I went swimming with my family.
Lots of swimming and tanning.
I am now burnt.
Fun though.
Valley Brunette came and enjoyed herself as well.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: