Monday, July 27, 2009

Delayed

Yes, my scheduled meeting is not happening tomorrow because jury duty calls... not for me, but for my principal. Oh well, such is life. Things are happening according to God's plan.

And now, for a little venting session.
I most certainly cannot wait until I am out of here. Here meaning my current place of employment.
Everyday something new pops up, but it's mostly a different version of whatever issue my MIL has with me. Her latest issue being that I'm leaving.
And seriously, everyday I put on a happy and brave face. One that says I'm leaving, so I'm doing what I have to do here. But since I'm such a nice person, I'm always accomodating her. And she continues to be cold and mean and rude to me.
Everyday.
I know this has to end someday. I know things have to get better sometime.
When, I'm not quite sure.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Oh, and please help me to endure what's left here. It's not much longer.
Help make the days go by swiftly, and my interactions with her short.
Amen.

Life is GRAND- just a few setbacks, sometimes.
Super Panda