Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fun Day Special Edition

Special Edition because it was a full day of events.
No work. All play.

Here's what took place:

I slept in (thank goodness because I can't remember the last time I did this).
Got ready to watch The Proposal with the teacher and my bridesmaid (ok, she was my bridesmaid from some time ago- yes, she needs a new name). Before meeting up with the gals, I saw my nieces and nephew- great time with them, always.
Anyhow, the gals and I ate some Thai food, saw the movie, and relaxed by the pool. DEF GREAT TIMES!
Then the teacher and I got ready to go meet up with Miss K and the girl from junior high. Fun times there too! Tapas and a drink, and some dessert. What a night! Girl talk too! Great company, Good times!
Thank you ladies- every single one of you. I had a lovely time, and we def need to do it again.

So, here's the job update...
I had a fab interview on Thursday for a school in Atwater.
Huge possibility of me getting a teaching job. And if I don't, oh well, it's not meant to be, and the right one will come along. BUT I really feel like this is it.
It's for 6th grade homeroom with an emphasis on Math and Science. So, here I am reviewing math and science. I'm excited, scared, anxious, but most of all grateful that I will have a job for the following school year.
The principal emailed me telling me that I should think about math and science, and that she will call me next week.
We shall see what happens.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a lovely 4th! I am wishing that the hubby is off tomorrow so we can spend the day together.

BTW- go see Public Enemies. Totes fab!!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: