Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Bye's

I am not a fan of good bye's. Never have been, and probably never will be.
I get too sentimental. Too attached.
Some may say I care too much.
Perhaps all of the above are true.
In so many ways, I'm quite sure they are.
As I near the final weeks of my stay at Cope Management, the good bye's are pouring in. And just as expected, they are tough moments. Bittersweet is the word.

I am grateful for every single person that has helped foster my career. I wouldn't be where I am today without any of you. I am grateful for all the opportunities my career has afforded me. In my mid 20's, I am/ was making more money than most people my age. I have a great car, a house, and of course a few of life's luxuries. Not to mention a fabulous husband and 2 lovely pups. I also am more confident in myself and my abilities. In my few short years into adulthood, I have accomplished a lot more than I could ever have imagined. I am grateful for all this. Every single experience I've had at Cope Management has shaped me in every way. My family came here from a 3rd world country, and never did Idream that I would be doing what I have been doing for the past few years. It has opened my eyes to so many things and have taught me a lot. Everyday I am grateful for this.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: