Monday, July 20, 2009

Updates with pictures!

So... this weekend was busy, but fun.
I was off Friday so I spent the morning working on the cake. From the moment I woke up, until about 1. The hubby and I needed to go to Pasadena to sign up with the Los Angeles Firemen's Credit Union... back story is that we've been screwed over at Chase (WaMu) quite a few times. The most recent one being Thursday night, when 4 of our accounts were compromised, thus prompting me to see Marlene, my personal banker, as I like to call her. I asked her to close all my accounts because I was done with Chase.

So I walked out of there, with my cash in my purse. Not advisable to do, esp. when you just want to run with all of it to Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale.
But anyhow, the hubby and I opened up new bank accounts. We're in deep with all this firemen thing, in case y'all haven't noticed. Anyhow, we hung out in Pasadena for a bit, then drove by HOly Trinity (the school I hope to be teaching at). I wanted to show the hubby around for a bit, while trying to avoid looking like a stalker.

Then, we headed home and I finished the cake, or Leo the Lion as I affectionately call him.


Saturday, was Harry Potter day. We saw it at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks at 10 am. I was able to do double duty and got a gift for The Girl from Junior High's Little Kangaroo. Afterwards, the hubby and I had lunch at The Stand with my sis, my niece, her bf, nd my nephew. It was a family affair!
Then the hubby and I had fun at The Little Kangaroo's 1st birthday.

The hubby worked the next day... last Sunday, this month!
I went to church, then Valley Brunette's brunch, plus a bonus trip to DSW, and Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. I also somehow managed to squeeze in some pool time, and of course, no weekend is complete without a trip to TJ's for some groceries.

Hope this weeks moves pretty quickly! Plus, hope I get my call this week :)


Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: