Monday, July 13, 2009

A Toast to Old, and New Friends

It always amazes me the person I've turned out to be. And I know that while I'll still be changing, I am just amazed at how far I've come in life, and how much I've developed- character wise.

And I know that while I've been a product of my environment, a lot of who I am is really because of who I've decided to surround myself with.

So, I really do have to give my girlfriends a lot of credit. If it wasn't for all of you, I would definitely be lost. You all have guided me so much.

And this def goes out to friends from the past as well. I know that back then, I was a completely different person, and I may not have made things easy. I might have been a total mean girl back then, but now I've grown up and have seen the error of my ways. In fact, I'm even slightly embarassed that I was like that back then. Ugh! But, oh well, live and learn.

I've been having a lovely time trying to re- connect with friends that I went to high school with. Somehow, it just feels like home. It's an all too comforting, familiar feeling, that I often miss. There's just something to be said for having friends who knew you back then- back when you were a struggling adolescent going through the awkward teen phase.

Anyhow, with all this said... again, thanks to all my girlfriends, old and new.
You all are very dear to me.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: