Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Your Best Days Are Yet to Come

And I wholeheartedly believe in that.

I know that for a while, dark clouds hovered over me.
However, the sun is now shining brightly.
For the first time, in a really long while, I feel like myself.

My MIL and I are being completely honest and genuine with each other.
She's been really supportive of me finding a job. She even knows I have an interview tomorrow! I definitely feel that our relationship is on the mend, and that me leaving is the best thing that I could do for both of us.
We're even planning on having them over for dinner next week :)

I know that great things are in store for me.
Great things such as a teaching job.
I know that for sure.
Things are working out just as they should. I'm grateful for it all.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: