Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jingle Jangle, A Mixture of Emotions

So today, I am having a bit of a hard time.
I am in a transition phase. An in- between stage.

The girl who is taking over my position is waiting to start. They are getting her all good and ready. Her cell phone is ready and waiting. She has her email account set up.

Meanwhile, I am here, waiting to be offered a fabulous teaching position.
Watching someone take over the relationships I've built. The friendships I've developed. The life I've created.

It is a struggle. On the one hand, I love the people I've met and have enjoyed doing what I've been doing for years. On the other, it's just not right for me anymore. It is no longer a part of my identity.

BUT it is still an identity that I'm in the process of shedding. And this definitely makes it a lot harder. Especially because I'm not sure where I'm heading yet. As of now, no job offer. I know there's a plan for me. That I know for sure. It's coming... I'm one day closer to it :)

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: