Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Believe, Behave, Become

Everyday, the Universe is conspiring to make sure that I am aware that I am no longer meant to be here.
Today is definitely one of those days.
And it is not even 11:30 yet.
I am counting down the days until I am actually doing what it is I'm meant to be doing.
I am following my path, however it's been paved.
I just need the patience for the journey.

And yes, I've thought about what I would do should I not get a teaching job for the Fall 2009 school year. However, I can tell you for sure that I have NEVER been one for contingency plans. I'm a firm believer that if you ask, then you shall receive. And plus, I'm doing my share of the work. Everyday I am. I KNOW that the Universe will meet me halfway. Should it not be for the Fall 2009 school year, then I know that something else is in the works for me. That's how it works folks. Trust. I trust that things will happen when they are supposed to. That a spot is open just for me. That I am taken care of, and well provided for. That I will get what I need and want at the right time. Call it blind faith. But isn't faith all blind?

And no, I have not always been this way. At times, I've been controlling. Far too controlling than was healthy, or right, because there are things that are just too far out of our control. Plus, I've learned that life is so much sweeter when you let go of things that you cannot control. It's far easier to roll with the tide, than it is to resist change. And yes, I may feel disappointed over events that may not go as I imagined, but it's all a process, really.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Wildland Firefighter Wives said...

Where did you get that cute Super Panda fire bear??? I love reading how your goals are becoming your life. Hope all is well with Milo. Jim's crew came on Sunday, so fire season is here.
~~TRISH~~