Monday, May 18, 2009

Job Hunt Update

I called today to follow up.

I got 2 voicemails, and 1 Vice Principal.
I hope the ones I left messages for call me back.
I hope the Vice Principal decides that she'd like to meet me.

I think the English teacher position at St. Genevieve has been filled. The job is no longer posted on their school website. Bummer! It just means that this wasn't my spot. The right school will come along.

And guess what? An opening at Holy Family High School opened up today in the English Department.
Perhaps that's the right spot??

According to the Vice Principal, they don't start calling for interviews until they have at least 5 resumes. They just posted the job today. She said that hopefully I hear from someone within the next 3-4 days. Keep your fingers crossed.
Please.

I know that the right school, the right position will come along.
I just CANNOT wait! I'm so excited!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: