Monday, May 18, 2009

Quickie Updates

Since I've done nothing but rant about my new endeavor- which is to get a job in the field of education, I've decided it's time for a few quickie updates.

*The hubby is almost done with the Academy.
4 weeks from today is graduation. June 18th, Drill Tower 40. He had his last physical and written test (before the final) today. He's decided that he is buying himself a gift for having gotten this far. That means our PS3 will be getting lots of love soon.

*Meg, E, and I hit up the Strawberry Festival this past weekend. We were stuck in traffic for a while. A long while. But we had a lot of fun. It was great bonding with the gals. We saw the Brit at the fair, but she left early.
Good food, great company. Up next- Cajun Festival this coming weekend.
I think the hubby and I will be heading to that.

So, this is just a random thing.
EVERYDAY, and I mean that...
I take something home from work that is mine.
I am slowly cleaning my desk, and taking bits and pieces of me away :)

Ok, I thought I had more updates (generally speaking). Turns out I don't.
Tune in to the next installment.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: