Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Pity Party Parade

Came to town early this morning, and it's lingering.
I am an emotional wreck.
I am doing everything I can so as not to start sobbing here in my office.

I. JUST. DON'T. WANT. TO. BE. HERE.

I haven't heard from any schools regarding my resume.

I feel like I'm running out of time. Out of hope.
As the days go by, I feel as if the walls are closing in- but really, it's because my MIL is coming back and that's got me panicking.
I just need someone, anyone, to give me a chance.
I have been begging desperately through prayer for a shot at something.

And PLAN B, isn't really all that appealing. Not that there's a concrete PLAN B.

I feel as if I've hit rock bottom. So much so, that I don't even like my own company.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Bubut said...

erika,

i pray for you every night. for all of you. i don't know if that counts.

something will come up soon. i'm not at the best post myself, but this afternoon while thinking how bad my situation is and getting depressed over it, maria called me.

so there is something big bright and beautiful about to happen for you. you just have to be patient.