Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm on to the next phase!!!

Yes!

Yesterday at therapy, I was telling my therapist that I need to move on to the next phase, so that I at least feel like I'm moving on. I've been feeling stuck these past few days.

So last night, after praying and releasing- somehow it clicked, that I need to just release, and so I did. I let go and let God.
Easy to say, but so hard to do. But I told God that I was so exhausted of carrying this burden, because I know that he has it all planned out for me. And as I prayed, I felt my shoulders lighten up a bit.

And God does work in mysterious ways... because today, I received an email for an interview. It's for a Director of Advancement/ Outreach position. I am nervous and excited. But mostly, I am grateful. Grateful that there is movement. Grateful that the universe is meeting me halfway.

And to add to my already wonderful day, I received the sign that I have been asking for. Everytime I want to be reassured of something, I ask the angels for a sign. This time around, I asked for a red dragonfly (something I've only seen twice, and saw last year, a few months after my dad passed). I asked that I see a hovering red dragonfly, because surely I wouldn't miss this sign. If one showed before the 3oth of May, then it would mean that everything would be well- I'd have a new job this coming school year, and that I would be out of here by August/ September.
So today, during my lunch, while I was talking to one of my sister's in my backyard, a red dragonfly caught my eye in my neighbor's yard. I couldn't believe it!
Then it proceeded to do a dance in my yard, where it lingered for a while.

So today, has been an incredibly blessed day.
Thank you God! Thank you angels! I know I am being directed and guided into what is right for me- for the good of all.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Bubut said...

who's the sister talking to you at lunch? :D

sisters simple plural not sister's singular possessive.

email me. :D

hooray for you. i'm really really happy as you are. it feels like it's happening to me . :D

email me.